Fast Food Korean - Kim Chi

I woke up today happier and almost back to normal. Stoic, I decided that I shall not waste the day and went upon a huge shopping spree. It really is amazing how quickly you can fall behind on life. I ventured out today to Costco, Superstore, and finally to the shopping mall Polo Park.


It has been ages since I ate at a food court. After starting this blog, one of the things I tried to avoid was fast food. However I had a craving for some korean ... and had a 25% off coupon from the Winnipeg Show & Save Book for Kim Chi.
In the food court, this was by far the most popular of the lines. While in line, I decided upon the Chicken & Beef Kalbi. Out came a good portion of rice, stir fried vegetables and korean marinated beef and chicken. The beef ribs were bland and tasteless. The chicken however, was nicely seasoned with korean spices and char grilled. Overall, a satisfying quick lunch.

Kim Chi on Urbanspoon

Comments