Vancouver 2015 Wedding - Breka

After dancing away in the wee hours of the AM, we, deservedly, slept in the next morning. Waking up, I knew I wanted to take this day and thoroughly explore more of the Vancouver food scene. Knowing that the list of dining options was endless, we targeted a few specific spots for the different meals of the day. Refreshed, rejuvenated and excited, we set out to the busy streets of Vancouver.

Our first stop was Breka Bakery & Cafe. A local favourite and chain unique to Vancouver, the coffee shop is brightly featured and has an eclectic feel to it. I could foresee myself spending hours here on my computer doing work over a cup of coffee.

Breka features homemade coffee and an abundance of breakfast and brunch food items. Knowing we were off to lunch soon, I decided on just caffeine re hydration and a Almond Chocolate Croissant. The croissant was a wonderfully flaky bun with a liberal amount of almond butter and drizzled chocolate. It was a delightful start to the morning and kick started the appetite for a full day of eating.

Breka Bakery & Cafe on Urbanspoon

Comments