Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. I just finished medical school in Edmonton, AB and recently moved to Winnipeg to pursue a residency in pediatrics. I created this blog as a way of de-stressing and keeping in touch with my friends and family from Edmonton and abroad.

My hope is to give a gastronomic tour of Winnipeg (and wherever else I end up) that is both informative and entertaining. In between the food I hope to use this avenue as a way of creating advocacy and public education about important pediatric health issues.

I hope you enjoy what you read here! I dedicate this blog to my wonderful girlfriend Marilyn, who has been the most supportive and caring person in my life and who makes me a better person everyday. I wish that you would be able to experience all this in person babe, miss you lots!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment