Home cooking, pasta dinner

Leaving Edmonton was tough. Leaving a wonderful girlfriend in Edmonton was even tougher. Thankfully, we were able to find some time and she was able to come visit early on in my residency. Knowing she was to arrive Friday night, I wanted to prepare a special meal. I was given a pasta machine a few months ago by a close friend and bam! I had the inspiration for this special meal:


#1: Snap-pea pinot grigio risotto, grilled spicy prawn. I added some grated parmesan in the risotto to make up the creaminess.
#2: Roasted spaghetti squash ravioli, lobster cream sauce. Cooking this in the leftover lobster sauce really added some nice flavor to the ravioli
#3: Fettuccine Alfredo, grilled chicken. Simple home-made Alfredo sauce of garlic, cream and a TON of Asiago. Finished with Parmesan.
#4: Spaghetti and rustic tomato sauce, spicy chorizo. Chunky tomatoes with lots of basil and oregano made this sauce possible.





Hope you enjoyed the meal babe! Upcoming are dining out pictures for my birthday.

Comments